Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!!
My name is Trey Williams, and even though I am a rookie blogger I want to make it fun, interesting, and a little different! This blog will incluce topics from any to all random fields and subject matter, to things I see and notice on a day to day basis, to personal feelings and beliefs on current controversial topics.  Oh, and I love pictures too, so expect to see many of them as time goes on. My aim is to make the discussion worth discussing, if you get what I mean. Saying that, the title of this blog will be my first real open topic. As you can obviously see, the title is"Crankle". What the heck does that mean?
I want you to let me know what you think about it, and what you think it means
Also check out my twitter page, just search for elcid10. Until then, sleep well and i'll catch you tomorrow-- coffee can only do so much for a tired man!

No comments:

Post a Comment